Definition of terms
1. "Transfer" refers to a Point to Point pick-up & drop-off, or Airport Transfer.
2. "Round Trip" refers to Full Day, or Multiple Days.
3. "Rental requests" refers to online or website reservation and is subject to confirmation.
1. Vehicle usage
2. Driver usage
3. Fuel usage
4. Road-toll usage
5. Parking usage
6. WithHolding Tax included (Non-VAT)
Package Exclusion (if applicable)
1. Extra hour fee will apply if usage exceeds the hours allotted for the rental.
2. Driver's overnight allowance: 1,500.00 per night
3. National Holiday extra duty: 1,000.00 per day
4. (if applicable) Transfer pit-stop fee 500.00 charged if location is over 2 km off-route or over 15 minutes wait
1. One (1) valid government ID (like: passport, license and alike)
2. Your real name, email and mobile number
3. Fill-up the FORM below and submit. Email notification/verification will be sent. And MUST be verified.
4. After verification. Full payment is required to confirm your request. No payment, no dispatch, no rent policy.
1. Philippine Rent a Car accepts cash through office walk-in, bank transfer, over-the-counter deposits and GCash.
2. Philippine Rent a Car accepts ALL domestic/foreign credit and debit card.
3. Philippine Rent a Car charges 7% convenience fee for credit and debit card payments.
4. Applicable excess cost MUST be paid directly to our driver, cash or credit/debit card accepted.
1. Cancellation notice of 24 hours or more, 50% cancellation fee.
2. Cancellation notice of less than 24 Hours, 75% cancellation fee.
3. No show, 100% forfeiture of paid rental. Driver will wait up to 3 hours only if no advise.
1. Rent-a-Car with Driver service is not intended and not allowed for Public Conveyance usage (aka pang-PASADA).
2. Client mess (ie. vomiting, defecating and alike) that requires significant cleaning comes with a 3,000 penalty.
3. Client incident that resulted in damage to vehicle beyond normal wear and tear. To be charge at full cost for the restoration and loss days revenue. And/or maybe criminally charged for malicious mischief if need be.
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call/sms/viber/whatsapp/telegram +63-999-888-6666, call/sms +63-917-100-6000, call +63-2-8880-4000.
* Please note that our office hours are limited from Monday to Saturday @ 8am to 5pm, except holidays.